The St. John’s Site Museum is a free exhibit located on the campus of St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
A Witness to 17th – century Maryland.
St. John’s Site Museum is an archaeological treasure trove of artifacts and information located on the original site of St. John’s built in 1638 by John Lewger, a close friend of Lord Baltimore. Guests get a rare look into a fully open excavated site, and learn not only about the people who made their mark here but how archaeologists uncovered the mystery.
The physical address for the museum is 47645 Margaret Brent Way, St Marys City, MD 20686.
Smoking Not Allowed